Monday, July 1, 2013

Corporate Logo Sugar Cookies

This was a fun, yet somewhat intimidating cookie order.

A gentleman contacted me asking for cookies for a business meeting. He wanted his company's logo and high speed train designs. He provided a photo of a high speed train and asked for the design to be somewhat realistic, not childish. Eep. The photo of this particular train was going to be used in his presentation, so he wanted the cookies to resemble it. Eep.

Here's what I came up with.....

The logo cookies were a breeze thanks to my KK.

The train cookies turned out pretty well.  I was pleased.



I just hoped he would be.  The pressure is on.  Can cookies make or break a multi-million dollar account?

Ok, I don't know that it was a multi-million dollar account in the balance, and I'm sure that cookies couldn't make or break it, but I really wanted the cookies to wow his clients.  It could give him an edge, right?

I don't know the results of the meeting, but I did get a lovely email from the gentleman that ordered them.  This is what he had to say....

"Just want to let you know the cookies were a 'sweet' addition to my team's presentation yesterday. Not only were my team members excited, the clients loved them. The cookies were a HUGE success. Thank you for being so creative and easy to work with."


I think that means it went well.  :)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment