Friday, August 31, 2012

Plaque Message Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing

Up until now, I've mostly used a crinkle oval cutter for my message cookies.

Not anymore!  I bought four different plaque cutters at Plastics in Print.  Aren't they fabulous!?



Here's the link to PIP, but they're closed for now.  That link won't actually work until they re-open.  When they do, they're going to have lots of new cutters.  Can't wait!

I printed out my messages on a word document then used my KopyKake projector.  I was really pleased with the piping.  This time, my icing consistency was just perfect.  Piping is soooooo much easier and neater when the icing isn't too thick or too thin.  I really have to make sure in the future that I get that piping icing right!  It makes a world of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment