Thursday, October 25, 2012

Engagment Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing Glaze

I've done three sets of engagement cookies in the recent weeks.

But first, here's one that I did many months ago, but never posted. The design for the cookie on the top right came from here.  Sweet stick figure engagement couples.  I made rolled royal icing roses for the girls' hair.


The ones below, I just made recently.  It was for a Maryland crab feast engagement party!  That's the "save the date" calendar that I've done a few times.  I love it.  The design is Haniela's.

My calendars came out much better this time.  I used the Kopykake for the lines instead of free-handing.  I also used dragees for the engagement ring instead of sugar as I did above.


And one more stick figure set. . .

These are a little different, huh?  It was for my cousin's engagement party.  The party and the wedding have a football theme.  I merged the dress cut outs with mini football cut outs.  I love that the footballs are pink.  Very girly.

No comments:

Post a Comment