Monday, March 26, 2012

Crafting Supplies in Sugar Cookies Decorated with Royal Icing

Who doesn't adore craft supplies? Here they are in sugar cookies decorated with royal icing.

Odd subject matter for sugar cookies? Not if you have a friend that sells the most fabulous, unique supplies available online!

My dear etsy friend, schoollocker, recently sent me some cupcake liners, not for baking, but for making pincushions. She knew that I was having trouble keeping pink liners in stock so she kept her eagle eye out for some and sent them to me!



So how to repay her? Cookies! I scoured her shop for inspiration.

Just click on the links below to see the supplies that inspired each cookie.




Can you tell what these are? They're carnival tickets!












And mini envelopes in bright colors. So cute!















And paper tags.






















And my most favorite of her supplies. Library cards!

You remember these, right? Schoollocker sent me some a while back that I used to make mini notebooks for my elementary school reunion. Love them!






Last and absolutely least . . .

Keepin' it Real . . .


This is the section in my posts to show you the cookies that I'd really rather not. The cookies that didn't quite live up to the dream.

Buttons. Bah. Stupid holes. Schoollocker's buttons are adorable, unlike my sugar cookie version. So lame.



If you're a crafter, you have to check out The Schoollocker. She has the most awesome supplies. Something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment